Single Sign-on ensures your team can easily access their A Cloud Guru training dashboard directly through your Identity Provider (IdP) application or from the ACG log in page.
We have included Okta SSO connection details specific to your ACG business account. Please follow the steps below to ensure your A Cloud Guru Okta application is created with the appropriate settings and attributes.
Create a SAML 2.0 Okta application
To get started, sign into Okta Admin > Click Applications > Click Add Application
1. Next click Create New App button
- Search for A Cloud Guru and select. Click Create New App
3. A Cloud Guru app page will load, Click Add button
- Fill in the Application label, A Cloud Guru. Click Next button
- Select SAML 2.0 option
- Add in Client Connection Name provided by ACG
- A Cloud Guru recommends to use the following settings for NameID, instead of the default login email settings.
- Name ID format Persistent
- Application username Custom with the value user.getInternalProperty('id')
- Click Done button
After the Okta ACG application is created, please download and forward the following information through email. This can be found through the “View Setup Instructions” option.
- X.509 Certificate (.pem or .cet)
- Identity Provider Single Sign-on URL
The ACG Tech Team will schedule a time to test the connection with you. We will make sure your ACG user profile is linked with the appropriate credentials and the correct information is being passed through our Auth0 logs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the ACG Tech Team at Support@Acloud.guru.