Single Sign-on ensures your team can easily access their A Cloud Guru training dashboard directly through your Identity Provider (IdP) application or from the ACG log in page.
We have included OneLogin SSO connection details specific to your ACG Business Plus account. Please follow the steps below to ensure your A Cloud Guru OneLogin application is created with the appropriate settings and attributes.
Create a SAML 2.0 Okta application:
To get started, sign into OneLogin Admin > Click Applications > Click Add App
- Next search for A Cloud Guru and click the ACG app
- A Cloud Guru app page will load, click Save button
- Click Configuration, and then Add in Client Connection Name provided by ACG and click Save
4. After the A Cloud Guru OneLogin application has been created, please download and forward the following information through email. This can be found through the “SSO” link
- SAML endpoint
- X.509 Certificate (.pem or .cet)
The ACG Tech Team will schedule a time to test the connection with you. We will make sure your ACG user profile is linked with the appropriate credentials and the correct information is being passed through our logs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the ACG Tech Team at Support@Acloud.guru.