Single Sign-On (SSO) gives our clients the ability to manage access to the A Cloud Guru platform, directly through their team's Identity Provider (IdP) and at the same time allowing for password-less learner access.
- ACG utilizes the SAML 2.0 version of SSO, as well as both IdP and SP initiated login flows.
- Just in time provisioning. Easily manage the authentication and authorization of learners by allocating licenses as learners click to log into ACG
- One-click login. Reduce time spent entering multiple login details by allowing learners to login via your IdP
- No more password. Cut down the number of usernames and passwords a user has to remember, and eliminate help desk costs while you’re at it. No password resets!
Identity Providers we regularly work with:
- Microsoft Azure AD
How to enable SSO for your account:
- First step is to make sure you have a Business Plus account
- Reach out to your Relationship Manager or Customer Success Manager to start this process.
- Our ACG Tech Team will ask a few questions regarding your IdP and provide you with credentials to help created the SSO connection
- Your IT team will then be able to provide the ACG Tech Team with the metadata needed to complete the connection
- The ACG Tech Team will schedule a call to complete and test the SSO integration with your IT team
Please reach out to Support@Acloud.guru if you have any questions!