Single Sign-on ensures your team can easily access their A Cloud Guru training dashboard directly through your Identity Provider (IdP) application or from the ACG log in page.
We will include SSO connection details specific to your ACG Business Plus account. Please follow the steps below to ensure your A Cloud Guru Azure AD application is created with the appropriate settings and attributes.
Create an Enterprise SAML 2.0 Azure application
- To get started, sign into Azure Admin > Azure Active Directory > Enterprise application > Click New application
2. Search for A Cloud Guru and click the A Cloud Guru tile
- Name the new application A Cloud Guru, click Create
- Click Single sign-on > SAML option
- Edit Basic SAML Configuration. Click the Edit pencil to add in the ACG Credentials
- Client Connection name: provided by ACG
- Sign on URL: leave blank
Replace CLIENT-CONNECTION-NAME with the
Paste in https://auth.acloud.guru/login/callback?connection= and the
CLIENT-CONNECTION-NAME value provided by ACG.
6. OPTIONAL: A Cloud Guru recommends to use the following settings for NameID, instead of the default login email settings.
7. After the Azure ACG application is created, please download and forward the following information through email. This can be found through the “SAML Signing Certificate” section.
- App Federation Metadata URL
- Certificate (Base64)
The ACG Tech team will schedule a time to test the connection with you. We will make sure your ACG user profile is linked with the appropriate credentials and the correct information is being passed through our Auth0 logs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the ACG Tech Team at Support@acloud.guru