Need to permanently delete your account and data? Please note, by following the process outlined below, your subscription will be cancelled (with no refund), and all of your account data, learning history and profile information will be permanently deleted. The whole deletion process is not immediate, so this is not the method for changing the way in which you log in, as those requests should be directed to Support.
If you need immediate assistance or have questions, please reach out to Support before submitting your deletion.
Follow the steps below if you wish to continue with permanently deleting your account!
Permanently Deleting My Account
1. Access the privacy center here: https://legal.acloudguru.com/policies.
2. Select "Take Control" on the right.
3. Select "Permanently delete all my data."
4. Enter the email address for the account that needs to be deleted.
5. You'll receive an email to confirm the account deletion. To do so, select the blue Log In button from the email.
6. You'll be brought back to the Privacy Center to confirm your permanent account deletion. Be sure to read through the entirety of the notice, and you'll need to check both of the statements at the bottom of the notice before you can select the blue Confirm Request button. When you are ready, select Confirm Request (this cannot be reversed!).
Your account is now scheduled for deletion! Once your account has been fully deleted, you'll receive an email confirming completion.