When you purchase ACG for Business online, it's easy to gain all the insights into your billing information. Let’s run through how to become a billing guru!
1. Choose your billing option under your name in the upper right corner.
2. In the Subscription tab you can add more seats, disable auto-renew, and view a history of billing events.
Want to add more seats? This article will walk you through the process.
If you plan to disable auto-renew, please note that you will lose all access to courses and data at the end of your contract.
3. You can always update your organization’s Billing contact! This is the information shown on invoices.
Once all of the information is correct, hit 'Save Details' to make it official!
4. Update your card information in the Payment details tab.
In the Payment details tab please choose 'Update card'. Currently, all ACG for Business purchased online must be paid with a credit card.
Fill in the updated information!
Once the information is correct, hit 'Save credit card' to lock it in!
5. Finally, you can locate all of your invoices in the Invoice history tab.
From the Invoice history tab you can ensure invoices have been paid, confirm invoice amounts, and download invoices as PDFs if needed.