When you purchase ACG for Business online, it's easy to gain all the insights into your billing information. Let’s run through how to become a billing guru!
Please note this article only applies to selfserve organizations. Organizations paying via invoice/purchase order or marketplace will need to go through their sales representative for billing details or questions.
1. Choose your billing option under your name in the upper right corner.
2. In the Subscription tab you can add more seats, disable auto-renew, and view a history of billing events.
Want to add more seats? This article will walk you through the process.
Please note, although you can view both plans, only the Business Basic Plan is available through self-serve. If you would like to upgrade your plan to Business Plus, please contact your Sales Guru. They’ll get you taken care of!
If you plan to disable auto-renew, please note that you will lose all access to courses and data at the end of your contract.
3. You can always update your organization’s Billing contact! This is the information shown on invoices.
Once all of the information is correct, hit 'Save Details' to make it official!
4. Update your card information in the Payment details tab.
In the Payment details tab please choose 'Update card'. Currently, all ACG for Business purchased online must be paid with a credit card.
Fill in the updated information!
Once the information is correct, hit 'Save credit card' to lock it in!
5. Finally, you can locate all of your invoices in the Invoice history tab.
From the Invoice history tab you can ensure invoices have been paid, confirm invoice amounts, and download invoices as PDFs if needed.
You're managing your ACG for Business account like a guru! Of course, if you do run into issues our Support team is available to help. Just submit a ticket here.