Have different teams within your organization? Different offices in other cities or countries? Keep them straight by making a Reporting Group! A Reporting Group is a cohort of users that you can define within the admin dashboard for tracking and reporting purposes. You can create multiple Reporting Groups, and even assign individual users to more than one Reporting Group as needed.
1. Locate the Reporting Groups dashboard by choosing the option under the Reports tab.
This will bring you to the main Reporting dashboard.
2. Choose the “+ Create Reporting Group” button in the upper right hand corner.
3. Give your group a name, a description, and select your color scheme preference. Then click “Create Group”.
This will take you back to your main Reporting Groups dashboard and you’ll now see the new group listed at the top.
4. From here you can add students by choosing the “Open” option and then clicking “+ Add Students” in the upper right.
You can add multiple users from the pop up before closing the window!
**Note: If a user has not yet responded to their invitation and created their account, you will not be able to search their name to add them.
5. After a Reporting Group is created, you can still edit the group details or add more users by choosing the Open or Edit options from the main Reporting Groups dashboard.
Now that you’ve created a Reporting Group, you can filter Course Engagement or Certifications reports on the platform by Reporting Groups.
Selecting a group from the dropdown list will change the chart or table to show only information from the users in that group. Now you can download the CSV or take a screenshot and send it to anyone who needs to check in on that group!