So, you’ve received your admin invite email and created your account. Now what? This article will help you ensure your team page is personalized and ready for inviting members! As your team gets ramped up, the Admin Portal is where you'll also find your team's activity, monitor course progress and track certifications (don’t freak out, we’ll cover these in further articles).
1. Access your Admin Portal via the “MANAGE YOUR TEAM” button at the top of your dashboard or by going directly to teams.acloud.guru.
2. Choose the settings option under your account drop down in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
3. Update your organization details.
Here you can update your organization’s name and URL. These are what your team will see.
4. Upload your company logo to personalize your page and team invites!
Don’t worry, you can always update this in the future if your logo changes. We cover how to send invites in another helpful article!
5. Personalize the message in your team invites.
In the text box, you can customize your invitation message. We recommend letting your people know why you’re inviting them, what the company’s goals are in providing this education, and who they can reach out to with questions. Feel free to paste any links to company boards to encourage collaboration, or any documentation that may be helpful in getting everyone excited about building the cloud culture.
We’ve already included a link to our popular monthly web series, “What’s New At A Cloud Guru”. This series is a great way to keep everyone up-to-date with new courses, updated content, or any neat developments we’ve released to keep everyone awesome.
6. Choose to have an invite link or not.
Please note that anyone with this link will be able to join!
Now that you have your organization settings down, it’s time to get your team organized! We’ll show you how to invite users, manage those users with goals, and then how to report on those goals in further setup articles!