We recommend to either allow third-party cookies in your browser or make an exception for A Cloud Guru's 3rd party cookie, in order to successfully log into your account.
Most browsers allow you to accept third-party cookies for specific sites that you allow. If you decide to keep third-party cookies blocked, you'll need to make exceptions for the following domain for A Cloud Guru to work:
Browser extensions such as Ghostery, Privacy Badger and some other ad blockers may also require this exception.
See the help documentation for your specific browser for instructions on creating an exception or allowance. Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox instructions are below:
1. Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Privacy in the top panel.
4. Under 'Website tracking', untick 'Prevent cross-site tracking' and 'Block all cookies'
NOTE: Safari users need to turn off ITP. Which means that 'Ask websites not to track me' should be unticked as well.
1. At the top right, click the More button, then Settings.
2. At the bottom, click Advanced.
3. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
4. Click Cookies.
5. For Allow, Click on ADD and type in "auth.acloud.guru"
6. Confirm that the allowed cookie appears as below:
1. At the top right, click the Menu button, then Options.
2. Click Privacy & Security.
3. Under "Cookies and Site Data" Click on "Exceptions"
4. Type in "auth.acloud.guru" and select Allow. Ensure that you type in https:// before the URL.
If all else fails, let's pinpoint exactly what may be blocking your login. Go ahead and send us an email to Support@acloud.guru and include a screenshot of your developer diagnostics when you hit the error by following this guide.
Again, we thank you for your patience while we move away from this requirement!