In order to clear saved data, such as authentication tokens from your web browser, the following guides can be used for various browsers;
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under "See all cookies and site data," search for the website's name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove .
- Click the menu button and choose .
Select the panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose .
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. The cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click .
- Close the Cookies window. Close the about:preferences page.
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
- Remove stored cookies and data: Click Manage Website Data, select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All.