Note: These steps may vary depending on when your membership was created. If your membership was created in or after April, 2020 you can follow these steps.
1. Navigate to Account Settings and click on Change your payment method in the Membership tab.
2. Click on Choose another way to pay as highlighted below:
3. You can now choose if you want to pay with a different card OR to pay via PayPal. This is useful if you'd rather pay straight from your bank account instead of a card or don't want to have to update payment on multiple sites.
Alternate method for updating your payment details:
1. Navigate to Account Settings and click on Update card or Update PayPal in the Membership tab.
2. Enter the new payment details If using PayPal you will need to sign in to your account. If switching from a credit card to PayPal or vice versa you will need to remove your payment method first.
In regards to a declined charge:
If by some chance your payment method fails, you will receive an email about the decline. We will automatically attempt the charge two more times after the initial attempt, so you can update your method after receiving the email alert and we will attempt the charge the following day! No need to contact us to update.
You can verify the following day's attempt was successful by looking in the purchases section of your account settings!