Congratulations on getting certified! Now it’s time to share your achievement with the A Cloud Guru community.
Which industry certifications are supported?
All of them. That’s right. With the revamped certification you can showcase the full breadth of your experience with no limitations on the certification that you want to show off.
How do I add certifications to my profile?
Follow the steps below on how to upload your certification(s).
- Edit your Profile
- Click Add a Certificate in the Industry Certifications section of your profile. This will populate the Upload Industry Certification form.
- Fill out all required fields listed below.
- Select the certification provider
- Select the certification type
- Input the start and expiry date
- Input the certification ID
- Upload the certificate
Note: You may also choose to add an optional URL for your certification.
- Click Create certification to save your certification.
If we had a certificate for uploading certifications, you would have just earned it.
How do I remove certifications from my profile?
Want to remove a certificate? No problem! We'll show you how in 3 easy steps.
- Click Edit to the right side of the certificate you want removed. This will populate the Update Industry Certificate form.
- Click Delete Certificate at the bottom of the Update Industry Certificate form.
- Confirm deletion when prompted.
How do I update my certifications?
Need to modify the date or correct a typo? No problem! You can easily update your industry certificate following the steps below.
- Click Edit to populate the Update Industry Certification form.
- Update your information.
- Once finished, click Update Certificate at the bottom of the form. You’re all set!
You are now ready to show off those awesome certifications to the ACG community. We can't wait to see how many other certifications you get along your way to becoming a Guru!