Receiving errors or not being able to complete a task is never fun. For our team to assist you, it helps to have the error that is actually occurring. This way our team can pinpoint where the error is coming from and offer a faster solution.
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to log in or play videos, or have other issues. However, the most common fix is simply clearing your cache and accepting the correct cookies - look here and here.
If it is a more complex reason, please take screenshots of your console errors and diagnostics page and send them to our support team, including an explanation of the issue you are experiencing. This will help us assist in this more complex troubleshooting.
1. You will need to open up the developer tools in your browser;
- Chrome: F12 key
- Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+J
- Internet Explorer: F12 key
- Chrome: Cmd+Option+J
- Safari: Option-Cmd-C
- Firefox: Cmd+Shift+J
2. Refresh the page that is not working correctly for you, such as one where you are logging in or the course video you can't play.
3. In the console section of the developer tools to the right, watch for any logging of errors. Most browsers will show these in red, such as below:
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED - A common error message when your browser is unable to access our platform's user profile service or pricing database. Generally speaking due to misconfigured DNS servers, corporate firewall policies blocking access to Google (which we use for a database called Firebase) and some countries that block Google as well.
401 Unauthorized or 403 Forbidden - Usually video playback error messages that tend to appear when your account's authentication token has expired. Please log out and then back in to ensure that this is refreshed.
1. Open this page in your browser: https://acloud.guru/diagnostics
2. Take a screenshot of the page and send it to our team, together with the screenshots of your console errors.
Our team responds to most tickets in under 4 hours during business hours! We truly care about your success and getting you up and studying as soon as possible.