Wow! That is exciting that you're ready to sit for your exam that you'd been working so hard at studying for. Please follow the steps below to schedule your exam.
1. Visit https://aws.amazon.com/certification/! You will scroll down until you see the learn more about each exam box.
Once you've looked at the exam you're wanting to schedule, click the "Register Now" button.
2. In the upper right you should see an option to Schedule, Manage and View AWS Certifications.
Click on the "AWS Certification Account" now.
3. Now you will see that the first option will offer you the chance to sign up or sign in using an Amazon account.
Click on the "Sign In" button and either sign up for an account or sign in using your existing Amazon account.
4. You should now be redirected to https://www.certmetrics.com/amazon/ and you're in! You should see your home dashboard which gives you all the options pertaining to your AWS certifications and updates.
Click "Schedule New Exam" on the right to go to the scheduling portal.
5. Now you will need to choose which exam you are scheduling and DOUBLE CHECK that it is the correct exam.
6. This will re-direct you to PSIExams to choose your preferred language, testing city and date to locate available sites.
7. Pick your preferred location from the list, then pick your date/time.
8. DOUBLE CHECK THE DATE, TIME and LOCATION!
9. Your exam is now scheduled and you will be required to pay for the exam to confirm your spot!
CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM!