Updating your current password that you know:
1. If your account was created with the preferred email and password login option, you can update your password by navigating to Account Settings.
2. Under Account Settings, click on the "Change Password" button. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
3. If your account was created using a Single Sign-on (SSO), then you will not see the change password option. You will need to contact your sign-on you've authorized.
Don't remember your password and need a new one?:
We've all been there; the dreaded password after password attempt!
1. If your account was created with the preferred email and password login option, you can simply click the "Don't remember your password?" link underneath the login section.
2. Type in your login email on the next page and we will email you a reset link!
3. If you don't receive your reset email within a couple minutes, please check your spam folder. If it's nowhere to be found then you may have created your account with a Single Sign-On (SSO) option! We don't store these passwords since it isn't created with us. Please try logging in via the SSO.
4. If none of the SSOs work to log into your account or if you want to verify which email or SSO you did create your account with - just shoot us a message from our main page and we'd be happy to help!